1. If you register for a non-beginner group and you did not take the previous level with us, please take the relevant placement test. If we are still not sure of your speaking part you might need to have an online 15 minutes long conversation where we can determine your speaking skills as well.
2. If you register for a course (not for one to one lessons) please check out what expected courses / current courses we have. (Expected courses)
4. Please confirm your registration as a new student via email with us before you purchase any courses or packages.
5. Please complete your registration and payment through our website. No more paper paperwork! 🙂
6. Receive an invoice from the language center via email.
7. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions via email.
8. Our client service and teachers will send you information and Zoom links via email.
9. Enjoy your language studies! 🙂
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.